Infantryman. Ranger. Ass-kicker. Ginger.
What we’ve learned from our friendship with the often mild-mannered Mr. Andy Chappelle is that no matter how quiet they are, red heads are REALLY angry dudes deep down.
In all seriousness, Andy is one of the best 155s out there. To put him into perspective, after spending a day at George St. Pierre’s camp and doing some rounds with GSP himself, he was invited to joing the camp permanently as he challenged everyone he went up against.
Andy is a great fighter who never plays for points. You’ll love watching him fight.
Join TRD on Facebook
- I Have PTSD…So What? 265 comments | 13,290 views | by Rob
- I Wrote This 210 comments | 57,779 views | by Nick
- The Curious Case of Staff Sergeant Parsons 173 comments | 110,256 views | by Jack Mandaville
- Rangerpalooza I 111 comments | 300 views | by admin
- An Atheist Chaplain??? 111 comments | 189 views | by Rob
- On Newtown. On Guns. 106 comments | 21,733 views | by Nick
- Fast Food Workers and the Slow Death of Hard Work 105 comments | 615 views | by Rob