Proudly the only guy in the company without a graduate degree (to include not being a graduate from the school of hard knocks) Tommy worked his way up in the company from writer, to sales, to the Operations Manager (that’s NCO for Chief Operations Officer, which is what Nick told him is his “official” title).
Tommy spent five years on active duty with the 75th Ranger Regiment, serving in both 2nd Battalion and Regimental Headquarters- where his goodbye plaque reads “Better a smart ass than a dumb ass.” In addition to working at Ranger Up he is also an infantry instructor in the National Guard.
When he’s not pissing Nick off enough to the point of a threatened firing, Tommy enjoys long walks on the beach, deep philosophical conversation, and a good book. He may or may not really like two of the previous three.
Join TRD on Facebook
- I Have PTSD…So What? 265 comments | 13,290 views | by Rob
- I Wrote This 210 comments | 57,779 views | by Nick
- The Curious Case of Staff Sergeant Parsons 173 comments | 110,256 views | by Jack Mandaville
- Rangerpalooza I 111 comments | 300 views | by admin
- An Atheist Chaplain??? 111 comments | 189 views | by Rob
- On Newtown. On Guns. 106 comments | 21,733 views | by Nick
- Fast Food Workers and the Slow Death of Hard Work 105 comments | 615 views | by Rob